Wednesday 4 July 2012

Return of the Ninja

Dear Internet,  after a month on hiatus, SARFT is BACK.  It's been a busy month, but now I will be bringing you quality weird art observations once more.

In other news, I've decided to include ads on the blog, on the off chance you want to support this little project and get the hankering to do some online shopping.  Hopefully they will not be too distracting from all of the scantily-clad people, mutant animals, and divine laser beams that I know you come here for.

Finally, if there is a piece of art that you would like reviewed, by all means please let me know!  I am always looking for interesting works to dissect.  Without inspiration, the giant radioactive man-eating sewer rats win.

Edit: The image is a bonus tidbit from Bosch's Hell--see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment